A #createwithRHC recipe made by Maria Bishop (@marzipan.eats).
- 3-4 frozen bananas
- ⅓ cup chilled can of coconut cream (don’t use the water in can)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add ingredients to a blender and mix until ice cream consistency is reached.
- *Optional* Add in ¼ cup of @nutsolaofficial Superfood Mix for added crunch. Vanilla Almond used in photo.
Churro Caramel Sauce:
- Churro Red Hat Coffee Oat Milk Latte
- 1/3 cup nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- While blending, heat a medium saucepan with the ingredients listed above.
- Once you have reached a caramel-like consistency, remove from heat and slowly pour in @redhatcoffee Churro Oat Milk Latte, 2 tbsp at a time until proper consistency is reached.
- Pour the nice cream about ¾ full into popsicle tray.
- Spoon some of the churro caramel sauce on top. Take a knife or toothpick and swirl sauce into nice cream.
- Set in freezer until set (20-30 min)
- Melt vegan chocolate with 1 tsp coconut oil. Heat in 30-second increments until melted.
- Drizzle chocolate on the popsicles and let them set in freezer for another few minutes.
- Serve and ENJOY!