A #createwithRHC recipe made by Samantha Schroeder (@stiritupwithsam).
"Now you can drink your latte...and eat it too! " - Samantha Schroeder
Perfectly sweet and energizing, these banana muffins made with our Churro latte will have you drooling in seconds. Check out the recipe below to make your own!
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup Red Hat Coffee Churro Oatmilk Latte
- 3 large mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs (sub flax eggs)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: pumpkin seeds, nuts, or chocolate chips for topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in a bowl (latte, mashed banana, maple syrup, eggs, coconut oil).
- Slowly fold in flour and other dry ingredients.
- Pour in greased muffin pan and sprinkle with toppings of choice.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Highly recommend drizzling with melted peanut butter before eating!