If peanut butter and coffee cake had a baby, well... this would be it.
A #createwithRHC recipe made by Samantha Schmidt (@eatingoodschmidt).
- 1/4 cup RHC Peanut Butter Oatmilk Latte
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg (or one flax egg)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
For the crumble:
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond flour
Intended for one mini loaf pan. Triple for regular loaf pan size.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the egg, oatmilk latte, and peanut butter. Mix together until a well-formed batter is created.
- Line the loaf pan with 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Place the batter in the loaf pan and disperse evenly.
- Place loaf in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 min.
- To make the crumble, mix together coconut oil almond flour, coconut sugar, and peanut butter for a lumpy crumble. Set this aside.
- After 10-12 minutes, take the loaf out and cover the top with your crumble. Bake for another 6-9 minutes.
- Let cool for 30-60 minutes.
- Once the loaf has cooled, take some of your leftover peanut butter and 1 tsp of coconut oil and mix together. Drizzle over the top and ENJOY.